The Inspection Report
After the inspection you will receive a quotation and comprehensive inspection report showing the actual state of your system
- Shows pictures of the actual condition of your HVAC system
- Explains how we will perform the cleaning and disinfection
- Give you an actual cost of the service
The Service Preparation
At the day of the service, our team arrives at your door step on time to prepare for the services
- Follows a strict preparation protocol
- Covers all your furniture and belongings with polythene sheets
- Pays close attention to every details of the work
We then proceeds to clean the HVAC system, The Grills, Diffusers, Filter's, Motor and blower areas, FCU Units, Drain Pans, Drainage pipes, AC Ducts which include supply and return air paths.
- Clean and Disinfect from A-Z.
- Complete disassemble of your HVAC system
- Thorough cleaning of AC and Ducts
Using our 100% bio sanitized from Australia called GelAir with Tea tree oil base which removes fungus and molds.
- 100% Chemical Free
- High tech fogger to disinfect the whole place
- You can immediately enter the area after fogging
Clean up and Restoration
After the service, our Team leaders do a final quality check, clean the complete surroundings and restore everything everything as it was when we arrived.
- Strict quality check.
- Clean up and remove covers.
- Carefully restores everything back in place
After Service Report & Feedback
After the services we shall inform the client. We shall send you the work completion report with the pictures and CD. We also do a quality assurance follow up call to make sure, we surpassed your expectation.
- Automated feedback system
- Before and After pictures on report
- Follow Quality assurance call